Enter your gift card or other Spot It Out code. Please do not use spaces.
Spot It Out Gift Certificate, Prepaid Card and Code Redemption Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the "Agreement") apply to any non-expiring Spot It Out prepaid card and Code Redemption (the "Card").
Card Program Privileges
- By purchasing the Card, accepting and retaining the Card, or using the Card, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as future terms and conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the Card program at any time without notice. The Card and associated offers are void where prohibited by law.
- The Card is not a credit card and cannot be used as one. Use of the Card is limited to the amount of funds held on the Card. You cannot increase the funds on the Card.
- Cards are open only to persons above the age of 13. Not all products may be available. Internet access (fees may apply) and compatible software and hardware are required.
- The card is redeemable at SpotItOut.com.
- Cards and unused balances, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund except as required by law, exchanged, resold, or used to purchase Gift Certificates or Cards or provide Allowances.
- Customers are required to open a "User Account" with Spot It Out to redeem. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's applicable User Account and is not transferable.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Card you must establish a User Account and pay for the balance with a credit card or PayPal account.
- Resale of this Card or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Your right to use the funds on the Card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and applicable law.
- Spot It Out is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Spot It Out and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the Card, up to the total funds available on the Card.
- Neither Issuer nor Spot It Out are responsible for lost or stolen Cards. Treat your Card like cash, because lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced.
- Spot It Out reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a Card is fraudulently obtained or used on SpotItOut.com.
- Risk of loss and title for the Card transmitted electronically pass to the purchaser in California and Virginia upon electronic transmission to the recipient. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards or applied to any order containing another gift card.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card balances in an Amazon account may not be transferred.
- Additional Information on Card Usage You may check the balance remaining on your Card by visiting SpotItOut.com and logging into your User Account.
- Governing Law The laws of Illinois govern the Card and the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Card Expiration The funds on Cards do not expire. Please note that while Card funds do not expire, gift cards given by Spot It Out or through its partners for free, including cards given "free with purchase," ("Promotional Cards") are subject to an expiration date.
- If Your Card balance is zero or becomes zero, the Card will be terminated.
Disclaimer of Liability
In providing the Gift Card services to You, Spot It Out disclaim any duty or responsibility other than those expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Spot It Out is not liable expressly for the following:
- If through no fault of ours, cardholder does not have enough money on the Gift Card to cover the transaction; or
- If the transaction would exceed the cardholder's available funds; or
- If the terminal or system was not working properly; or
- If circumstances beyond the control of Spot It Out prevent the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that Spot It Out may have taken; or
- If there are other exceptions stated in these Terms and Conditions or provided by law.
- Cards are not returnable.